This content identifies important anti-discrimination legislation and its importance, and identifies discriminatory practices and policies prohibited by federal law.
- Title VII
- Other Discrimination Laws
- Prohibited Employment Policies and Practices
Discrimination in the Workplace
1 Hour/ .1 CEU
At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- RECALL the importance of and discrimination prohibition found in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- IDENTIFY discrimination prohibition and laws other than those found in Title VII.
- IDENTIFY specific employment policies and practices prohibited by laws enforced by the EEOC.
Enrollment in this course expires in 12 months from the date of payment.