This course discusses the threat of identity theft, how criminals accomplish it, and what steps to take as a victim. It also discusses common types of computer risks, steps to prevent them, what to do as a victim, and strategies for connecting to secure devices.
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Handling Identity Theft
- Computer Security
- Secure Devices and Connections
Security in Technology
1 Hour/ .1 CEU
At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- IDENTIFY types of identity theft and ways to prevent them.
- IDENTIFY steps to take if victimized by Identity theft.
- IDENTIFY common computer risks and ways to prevent them.
- RECALL strategies for securing your connected devices.
Enrollment in this course expires in 12 months from the date of payment.