This course discusses common characteristics of goal-setting and distinguishes the difference between long- and short-term goals. It also covers why setting goals is important and methods for successfully achieving both long- and short-term goals.
- Understanding Goals
- Setting and Achieving Goals
1 Hour/ .1 CEU
At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- IDENTIFY common characteristics of goal-setting.
- IDENTIFY long-term and short-term goals.
- RECALL the importance of setting goals.
- IDENTIFY methods for setting and achieving goals.
Enrollment in this course expires in 12 months from the date of payment.